Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 5 Box
|Business Type||Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler|
|Brand Name||Zoldonat 4mg Injection|
|Other Names||Zoledronic acid (4mg)|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Brand name of this medicine is Zoldonat . Zoldonat medicine contains generic Zoledronic acid . Zoledronic acid are available in form of Injection. Each Vial contains 4Mg Zoledronic acid. One Pack of Zoldonat 1 Vial. Manufacturer & Marketed company name of Zoldonat is Natco Pharma Ltd, India.
USED - Zoldonat 4 mg Injection is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. It is also used for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis in men and women who are on corticosteroid therapy
Dosage- As Directed by Oncologist.
1. Brand name – Zoldonat
2. Generic - Zoledronic acid
3. Strength – 4 Mg
4. Dosage form – Injection
5. Used – It is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
6. Packaging – 1 vial
7. Manufactured & Marketed By – Natco Pharma Ltd
8. Delivery time – 4 to 7 days (worldwide) & 24 hours to 48 hours (India)
Delivery process - We can ship your medicine worldwide within 4-12 days through E.M.S. - Express mail service.
Warning: Zoldonat medicine out of the reach and sight of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
Zoldonat 4Mg Injection is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.
Self medication can be dangerous.