Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Box
|Business Type||Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler|
|Form||Capsules, Hard Gelatin Capsules|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Nitib 140mg Capsule is used in the treatment of mantle-cell lymphoma and blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia). It is also used in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia who have received at least one prior therapy.
Description - The Brand name of this medicine is Nitib. Nitib medicine contains generic Ibrutinib (140mg) .Manufacturer & Marketed company name of Nitib is Hetero Healthcare Limited.
1. Brand name – Nitib
2. Generic - Ibrutinib (140mg)
3. Strength – 140 Mg
4. Dosage form – Capsule
5. Used – It is used in the treatment of Mantle-cell lymphoma and Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia).
6. Packaging – 1 X 30 capsules
7. Manufactured & Marketed By – Hetero Healthcare Limited.
8. Delivery time – 4 to 7 days (worldwide) & 24 hours to 48 hours (India)
Delivery process - We can ship your medicine worldwide within 4-12 days through E.M.S.- Express mail service.
Warning: Keep Nitib medicine out of the reach and sight of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
Nitib 140mg Capsules is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.
Self medication can be dangerous.