Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 10 Box
|Business Type||Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Packaging Size||28 Tablets|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Brand name is MyHep LVIR. MyHep LVIR medicine contains generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir. Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir available in form of tablets. Each film coated tablets contains 90 Mg Ledipasvir and 400Mg Sofosbuvir. One Pack of MyHep LVIR contains number of tablets is 28. Manufacturer Marketed company name of MyHep LVIR is Mylan Laboratories and Marketed by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Limited, India.
USED - MyhepLvir Tablet helps in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV).
Dosage- As ditrected by Physician.
1. Brand name – MyHep LVIR
2. Generic - Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
3. Strength – 90Mg & 400 Mg
4. Dosage form – Tablets
5. Used – Chronic hepatitis C
6. Packaging – 1 X 28
7. Manufactured by – Mylan Laboratories Ltd
8. Marketed By – Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
9. Delivery time – 4 to 7 days (worldwide) & 24 hours to 48 hours (India)
Delivery process - We can ship your medicine worldwide within 4-12 days through E.M.S. - Express mail service. procedure.
Warning: MyHep LVIR medicine out of the reach and sight of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
ATTENTION - Above mention price only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as possible. Please check our contact us page for complete details.
MYHEP LVIR 90Mg 400Mg TABLETS is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.
Self medication can be dangerous.