Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Brand name of this medicine is Fulvenat . Fulvenat medicine contains generic Fulvestrant. Fulvestrant are available in form of Injection. Each Vial contains 250 Mg Fulvestrant. One Pack of Fulvenat contains 1 vial. Manufacturer & Marketed company name of Fulvenat is Natco Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India.
USED - Fulvenat is used to treat a certain type of hormone-related breast cancer in postmenopausal women, when the cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
Dosage- As Directed by the Physician.
1. Brand name – Fulvenat
2. Generic - Fulvestrant
3. Strength – 250 Mg
4. Dosage form – Injection
5. Used – It is used for the treatment of Breast Cancer
6. Packaging – 1 x 1 Vial
7. Manufactured & Marketed By – Natco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
8. Delivery time – 4 to 7 days (worldwide) & 24 hours to 48 hours (India)
Delivery process - We can ship your medicine worldwide within 4-12 days through E.M.S. - Express mail service.
Warning: Fulvenat medicine out of the reach and sight of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
Fulvenat 250Mg Injection is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.
Self medication can be dangerous.