Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Brand name of this medicine is Daclahep. Daclahep medicine contains generic Daclatasvir . Daclatasvir available in form of Tablets. Each coated tablet contains 60 Mg Daclatasvir. One Pack of Daclahep contains 28 Tablets. Manufacturer company name of Daclahep is Hetero Labs Ltd and Marketed company name of Hetero Pharma Ltd, India.
USED - Daclahep 60mg Tablet is used in combination with other medications such as sofosbuvir, interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C infection.
Dosage- As Directed by the Physician.
1. Brand name – Daclahep
2. Generic - Daclatasvir
3. Strength – 60 Mg
4. Dosage form – Tablet
5. Used – It is used to treatment of hepatitis C infection
6. Packaging – 28 Tablets
7. Manufactured By – Hetero Labs Ltd
8. Marketed By – Hetero pharma Ltd
9. Delivery time – 4 to 7 days (worldwide) & 24 hours to 48 hours (India)
Delivery process - We can ship your medicine worldwide within 4-12 days through E.M.S. - Express mail service.
Warning: Daclahep medicine out of the reach and sight of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
Daclahep 60Mg Tablets is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.
Self medication can be dangerous.