Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Brand name of this medicine is afzeta.afzeta medicine contains generic afatinib . Manufacturer and Marketed company name is Sun pharmaceuticals ind. ltd .
USED - afzeta 40 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. It is used in the treatment of adult patients who have certain mutations of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR).
Dosage- As Directed by the doctor.
1. Brand name – afzeta
2. Generic - afatinib
3. Strength – 40 Mg
4. Dosage form – tablets
5. Used – It is an anti-cancer medication
6. Manufactured & Marketed By – Sun pharmaceuticals
7. Delivery time – 4 to 7 days (worldwide) & 24 hours to 48 hours (India)
Delivery process - We can ship your medicine worldwide within 4-12 days through E.M.S. - Express mail service.
Afzeta is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.
Self medication can be dangerous.