Hepcinat LP Tablet
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : Hepcinat Lp
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Treatments & Functions
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHCV) infection
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Delivery Time
- 7-14 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Hepcinat-LP Tablets is a combination of Sofosbuvir and anti-viral medications Ledipasvir and is taken in to use for treating Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHCV) infection. Containing Ledipasvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir Hepnicat-LP is prescription drug. It is an inhibitor of NS5A virus and RNA polymerase virus.
The global brand name of this medication is which offers effective cure against Hepatitis C Genotype 1 with curing rate varying from 94 to 99%. This medication prevents Hepatitis C virus infection from spreading in the patients’ body by weakening and inhibiting the growth and replication of the virus.
- Medication Name: HEPCINAT-LP Tablets
- Active Ingredients: Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
- Strengths: 90 mg + 400 mg
- Dosage Form: Tablets in bottle.
- Retail Pack: 28 Tablets Pack
- Expiry: 1 Year to 2 Years
- Uses: Hepatitic C Virus (HCV) Infection
- Manufactured: NATCO PHARMA LTD.
- Hepcinat-LP is needed to be administered under the direction of Hepatologist only.
- It should not be taken by the people below 18 years.
- Should be taken with a glass of water orally.
- Should not be taken more than prescribed dosage.
- Treatment may last from 8 to 24 weeks
- Important – The length of treatment depends strictly on the condition and health of the patient. Patients should not stop the treatment until the doctor asked to do so.
This medicine may cause certain side effects as listed below:
- Common Side Effects / Signs- See yo. ur doctor if you feel any general side effects like side pain, nausea, diarrhea, lower back pain, loss of appetite, fever, insomnia, et
- Serious Side Effects / Signs – Stop taking Hepcinat-LP and take medical help if you experience
- pale skin, rashes, hives, mood changes, edema (swelling), behaviour changes, excessive fatigue, irregular heartbeat, breathlessness, breathing difficulty, difficulty swallowing and infection.
Contradictions & Warnings
- Hepnicat-LP does not suit every patient. Its use is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Pregnancy / Breast Feeding – Do not Hepcinat-LP if you are breastfeeding, pregnant or planning to conceive.
- It should not be taken if you have unprotected intercourse as it may cause birth defects.
- Antacids - Hepcinat-LP is contraindicated to be taken before 4 hours or after 4 hours of taking antacids.
- Ledipasvir/ Sofosbuvir Medications – One should not take other medicines containing the same salt.
- Allergic towards Sofosbuvir / Ledipasvir – One should not take hepnicat-LP if he/she is allergic towards these two salts.
Herbal Supplements: This medication should not be taken with other herbal or dietary supplements without the prescription of doctor.